• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Rockstar Social Club Stats

FiftyPence

Standard Member
I didnt want to take the liberty city marathon thread off-topic so, I am trying to find my stats on the website without success.

Here is a screenshot of the opening page once logged in. I am using firefox and my login details are saved so it automatically logs in each time:

rockstarsocialclubscreenshot1.jpg

It was kindly suggested that I should then click on the picture of Lola sucking the lollipop and on doing so I am presented with the following:

rockstarsocialclubscreenshot2.jpg

Here is a screenshot of the only stats I seem able to obtain on clicking the liberty city marathon. Is this it? I thought there was more to it than this:

RockstarSocialClubscreenshot3.jpg

mooperman

Distinguished Member
am so glad you put this post up as i cant find any stats at all.. it sucks and the help is naffer than naff!! great idea, poor execution!!:thumbsdow

Chanser

Should cover up your tabs. Bugmenot and warez-bb tabs.:devil:

Managed to get a certificate or medal from one of the marathons.

noisecrime

Yep that it, although you should be able to see you progress by clicking on the 100% club and waiting a moment. I say should because sadly it appears all the stats are utterly broken.

According to the website i'm 70% completed, yet i'm at least 75%, it says i haven't finished the storyline, yet did that almost a week ago and although i've got three bronze medals on the marathon stats they look way off what i should have.

At the moment its very disappointing, compared to something like Halo3 its very poor.

D

Deleted member 380232

click on the LCPD blotter - it tells you how many crimes there were and stuff - that's mildly interesting

FiftyPence

Standard Member
Thank you all for your input, it is a relief that I am not alone with these issues. I understand Rockstar are in the process of fixing them. As it happens, it was over a week since the launch of the game until they removed the information which stated that 'the site will become active on April 29th. I guess the current issues will be resolved in an equal time.

Kronenbourg

Imho - the website sucks. Compared to the guitarhero3 website or PGR3 its awful - especially as I signed up a week and a half ago and all my stats still say 0%. For what is up there I kind of think they shouldn't have bothered.

Just out of interest, can you see the stats of your xbox live buddies easily?

Spidey987

My Liberty City marathon stats seem to be updating but it doesn't seem to have realised that I've completed the main story. Anyone got that working yet?

PhantomHumper

Mine has finally been updated, completed the story on the 10th and it has just let me in the story gang. Got a few medals/certificates on the marathon aswell.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom