Rockstar games now on Steam

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As the title really, Rockstar have been added to the publishers roster on Steam. As usual when a new publisher joins there is 10% off for the first week!

The Rockstar collection which includes all of the recent GTA games, Max Payne 1 & 2, Midnight Club 2 and Manhunt for c£37 seems quite tempting...

"We were immediately excited by the opportunity to offer our PC catalog via Steam because it allows us to reach out to gamers around the world in exciting new ways," said Rowan Hajaj, Head of Finance and Corporate Development of Rockstar Games. "We are continually looking for ways to give back to our fans and this collaboration will give people a chance to easily revisit some of our greatest titles."

"Rockstar Games brings some of most viscerally engaging games the industry has ever witnessed to Steam's expansive library of titles," says Jason Holtman, director of Steam business development. "We're delighted to provide a place where gamers across the globe can discover all the fine work Rockstar Games has produced."

Do they plan to distribute GTAIV via Steam?

I would imagine so, but going by recent new releases stuck on Steam it probably won't be out on the release date and it will also probably be 20% more expensive than what you could find it for online!

Does anyone know if you can use the 360 pad with these games?

Well I know that GTA Vice City has joypad support, I don't see why the others wouldn't from the GTA series.

You can also use joytokey, which would allow you to use a joypad even if the game doesn't natively support it.

Well i bought san andreas but can't seem to get my pad to appear as active on the pc in eneral. I've installed the driver for it and it just don't wanna work.

Anyone?

be aware that although the news item states the full collection is $53, when you come to buy it, it is actually $63, plus tax. so not $53 (or £27) at all

yeah thats the annoying thing about steam all prices are less VAT

but this time not only are they less VAT, they are lying about the price (less VAT)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom