RockSolidRace

beastofrock

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce you all to a brand new obstacle race in the South West. It is something I am helping with to get off the ground and get the name out there so please do take a second to check out the website, follow on twitter and like on facebook and of course if you want to sign up that would be amazing.

RockSolidRace | Rock Solid Race | Obstacle Racing Challenge in Devon

RockSolidRace | Facebook

RockSolidRace (RockSolidRace) on Twitter

Apologies if I am not allowed to do this and will remove straight away if needed.

Sinead said:
Awesome !! I sense epic racing followed by a cream tea !

Well please do come down for it. We are planning on making camping an option and also we are lining up entertainment, bar and hopefully a big hog roast for afterwards to make it an all day event

Brilliant wasn't sure if I could get away with shamelessly plugging something I an helping to put on but we really want it to be something amazing

little update for everyone, tickets are selling fast and we have now put in some discount codes to entice even more people

Students: NUS15 (15% off current pricing)
Armed Forces: FORCES10 (10% off current pricing)
NHS: NHS10 (10% off current pricing)
Police: POLICE10 (10% off current pricing)
Fire Service: FIRE10 (10% off current pricing)

:smashin:

to give everyone an update we can now confirm Adam Isaac will be performing

we will also have an event village with live music, tug of war, large bar, six nations rugby being shown on screens and many other things in the pipeline

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom