Rocksmith 2014 & Rocksmith+

Great White [Band] – $7.99

* Great White “House of Broken Love”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –

* Great White “Once Bitten, Twice Shy”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –

* Great White “Rock Me”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard] –

Can't say I'm familiar with Great White, first song has a bit of Status Quo vibe, noticed some tasty leads on the 2nd and 3rd songs :thumbsup: , might get it this weekend if I get time to play it.

Stevie Wonder three pack next week. Including Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

If it’s anything like the first pack, good, possibly great songs, but not much fun to play.

Superstition should be a good track. The packs certainly seemed to have improved lately.

Seems a great one for Bass.

Guitar maybe not so much, struggled to hear the guitar on the latter two songs and sounds like they went direct to the board on a strat.

Impressive that they are still managing to get some fairly big names.

UbiJurassic over on the Ubisoft forum said:
"Pretend We're Dead" by L7 is coming to Rocksmith next week, along with two other songs, in the Riot Grrrl Song Pack!

Oh, well. We had a little run of stuff people have actually heard of. Back to obscurity :D

Sevendust – $7.99

• Sevendust “Angel’s Son”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [Eb Drop Db] –

• Sevendust “Black”|Lead/Rhythm/Bass [Eb Drop Db] –

• Sevendust “Praise”|Lead/Rhythm [C# Drop B] | Bass [Eb Drop Db] –

"Come to my Window" will be joining two other songs in the Melissa Etheridge Song Pack next week!

Edit : It seems one of her albums reached the heady heights of number 56 in the UK charts.

Last edited:
The name’s familiar at least, which is an improvement over the last coupe of weeks.

"Life is Beautiful" by Sixx:A.M. is coming to Rocksmith next week along with two other songs in the Sixx:A.M. Song Pack!

Sounds like something i could enjoy playing.

Been a while since I last bought something, but I'll have that pack.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom