Rocksmith 2014 & Rocksmith+

Wanted is certainly the most difficult song to learn and play, but once you get there :) it's a stunner to play
Yeah, I'm still struggling with double stops, so the whole intro is just passing me by at the moment. Having said that, I've been playing the Rocksmith lower level version acoustically whilst watching TV!

Yeah, I'm still struggling with double stops, so the whole intro is just passing me by at the moment. Having said that, I've been playing the Rocksmith lower level version acoustically whilst watching TV!

The intro I'd just leave well alone for now as it's not easy and more of an advance section with in the song
Learn to play just the chords as u say it works fantastic as an acoustic strummed song :)

Fantastic song and still up there after nearly 30 years as one of my top 5 songs ever

I DLed the Bon Jovi (another BJ!) pack last night but I didn't play any - I was concentrating on the SOTW and didn't play for very long last night. I might try a couple of them tonight.

I DLed the Bon Jovi (another BJ!) pack last night but I didn't play any - I was concentrating on the SOTW and didn't play for very long last night. I might try a couple of them tonight.

You will enjoy them lots, I promise. Also I predict you will be pleasantly surprised at how quickly you pick them up. Especially Living on a Prayer. The Solo is actually pretty easy but sounds great!!

Yeah definately!

LOAP and Its My Life I've found the easiest to pick up and progress straight away...

Even me who's getting back into it and still at the beginners stage atm is at the 40% mark for both of the above songs... I'm pretty chuffed with that.

And the most important thing too is that they're really enjoyable to play and put a smile on your face when you smash a part of the song that you had struggled with. :)

After being leaked several months ago, Rage Against The Machine is next week's DLC.

RATM x 7. Tomorrow*. Rocking in the name of! #rocksmith2014

*apologies to those that have to wait a little longer...

7 songs they seem to be raising their game with these packs

Hopefully 2014 will keep it up

And 2017 for ps4 users lol

Can't say I'm that bothered about RATM, I'll go back to my not buying any new DLC until they've caught up with the old stuff stance now. Unless it's free of course! Will give it a try tomorrow and see :)

Can't say I'm that bothered about RATM, I'll go back to my not buying any new DLC until they've caught up with the old stuff stance now. Unless it's free of course! Will give it a try tomorrow and see :)

Not bothered about RATM?? Old codger comes to mind!

Old codger? Well can't argue with that :laugh:

Will give the trailer a look, can't say I'm overly familiar with any of their stuff though.

Old codger? Well can't argue with that :laugh:

Will give the trailer a look, can't say I'm overly familiar with any of their stuff though.

Honestly, you must give them a good listen! Going to be tricky to play, some weirdness from Morello.

Honestly, you must give them a good listen! Going to be tricky to play, some weirdness from Morello.

Well I never completely rule out any dlc. I'll give it a listen and if it sounds good or looks interesting to play I'll get it. I tend to either buy all of it or none, otherwise it's too confusing as to what I've bought and what I haven't. So it'll be the pack or none.

With Bon Jovi last week and Hendrix next, I've got plenty to be going on with for the moment anyway :)

Do we know what songs are going to be included in this RATM pack?

Looks like there's no sign of my DLC returning that had disappeared either...

Going to be tricky to play, some weirdness from Morello.

So much of Rages sound is his control of the guitar rather than the music for me. Wouldn't mind if they only did a 5 pack but threw in some lessons on how to make some of the sounds!

So much of Rages sound is his control of the guitar rather than the music for me. Wouldn't mind if they only did a 5 pack but threw in some lessons on how to make some of the sounds!

Buy a Digitech Whammy and fit a kill switch, et voilà!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom