Rocksmith 2014 SOTW Discussion Thread

I was actually thinking about a possible revisit of a song that was played early on and which is great fun to play. The main issue with that is that I've been playing it regularly so I already have a fairly high score on it. I'll have a think...again, unless Custard comes up with the goods first.

I don't mind not picking as so busy with work at the moment barely have time to pick up the guitar but do still follow the threads and will take my place back at the top when I get the chance, or was that a dream?

Satch Boogie scores are up in the scores thread. Congratulations to TyJay for smacking the rest of us down completely on guitar, that was a big winning margin!

This was the last song from round 6, which is why I posted this in the outgoing discussion thread. For new SOTW information and discussion, please go to the "Next Generation" thread as marked in the previous post.

Not sure if this is already answered but has anyone managed to get the dlc songs via other means, for the pc version. I couldn't find the areosmith dream on song in the game or store.

Through Glass results are up, well done everyone, congrats to Jon, another double win :smashin:

Good song, didn't like when I first played it, but enjoyed it a lot in the end.

I usually do SOTW for a while until I'm bored or until I feel I can't progress any further and need a break, then either sort by recommended and play through those, or stick nonstop play on for half hour.

That way I get to play some of the many DLC tracks that I've probably only played a couple of times since I bought them.

I didn't get the time. Those pesky kids where playing us around last night...:(

Not sure if this is already answered but has anyone managed to get the dlc songs via other means, for the pc version. I couldn't find the areosmith dream on song in the game or store.
Last time I checked the customs, they'd stopped listing any paid DLC, in fact it might have even had a link through to steam. Should show up though, pretty sure it was just in an Aerosmith pack rather than anything special.

I think we had a thread listing suggestions? I found that most of them were good but not great. Certainly not as smooth as the genuine songs, but maybe better for more advanced players.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom