Rocket League

Yeah how do you turn off the messages ?? :confused:

Yeah how do you turn off the messages ?? :confused:

If your on the iOS app:

- load up the app and tap on the three lines at top left hand side
- tap on the logo of whatever group you are part of then at the top there should be three dots like this ...
- tap on it, the tap 'notification settings'
- here you change how you are notified, I've got mine set to 'only @ mentions'. Just ensures that I only get messaged for when I am mentioned.

Cheers for the games earlier @Amph and @pbb76
Me and Amph started the session unbeaten on 2vs2 and then we switched to 3vs3 once pbb arrived. Amph was the hero of the night with some cracking goals and some worldly saves. Pbb also chipped in with a nice kickoff goal and several great saves.

I..ermm scored the most pathetic own goal in sudden death to cost us the game lol.

Cheers for the games earlier @Amph and @pbb76
Me and Amph started the session unbeaten on 2vs2 and then we switched to 3vs3 once pbb arrived. Amph was the hero of the night with some cracking goals and some worldly saves. Pbb also chipped in with a nice kickoff goal and several great saves.

I..ermm scored the most pathetic own goal in sudden death to cost us the game lol.

That own goal was pretty sweet though. Dribble and then chipped me! Couldn’t save THAT one! Thanks for the games both, great fun.

That own goal was pretty sweet though. Dribble and then chipped me! Couldn’t save THAT one! Thanks for the games both, great fun.

It kind of stuck to me and I went in slo mo thinking nooooo!!!

I liked my own goal... did a jump flip to push the ball right across our goal and it bounced off the post and then I nudged it in. Textbook.

Forgot to mention something that I think happened - I was defending, so wasnt sure. But looked like @Amph did an epic powerful shot that crashed off the underside of the bar and came out?

I liked my own goal... did a jump flip to push the ball right across our goal and it bounced off the post and then I nudged it in. Textbook.

Forgot to mention something that I think happened - I was defending, so wasnt sure. But looked like @Amph did an epic powerful shot that crashed off the underside of the bar and came out?
Yeah that happened. For really good players that shot goes in.

Getting use to this now, still cannot win online but enjoying it more. Sorted out the field of view and lowered the camera angle. For the life of me though i cannot use ball cam, just does not feel right to me.

Getting use to this now, still cannot win online but enjoying it more. Sorted out the field of view and lowered the camera angle. For the life of me though i cannot use ball cam, just does not feel right to me.

I'll be happy to team up with you either as 2vs2 or we can get others to make a bigger party and get you some online wins :)...... hopefully

I'll be happy to team up with you either as 2vs2 or we can get others to make a bigger party and get you some online wins :)...... hopefully

Cheers mate, let me have another 200 games to get to your level and i might take you up on that offer lol.

Cheers mate, let me have another 200 games to get to your level and i might take you up on that offer lol.

Seriously im not at any level at all. Lol I'm a noob and only started playing it on this version.

Ball cam is really good when you get near the goal, especially if you shoot past it into the back of the net. Just flick to ball cam to get an idea of where the ball is then flick back. Works for me!

I used to think it was there as a choice to stick with either view, but I think its better just to use it as a tool to locate the ball quickly.

Cheers for the games tonight @Amph

First time I've played with someone other than randoms, enjoyed it, great games. I was in awe watching some of the goals you scored!:clap:

Felt ready bad for nudging that first goal over the line from your shot, tried to stop but momentum rolled me into it.:blush:

Cheers for the games tonight @Amph

First time I've played with someone other than randoms, enjoyed it, great games. I was in awe watching some of the goals you scored!:clap:

Felt ready bad for nudging that first goal over the line from your shot, tried to stop but momentum rolled me into it.:blush:

Nah there was one when I just touched it off the wall and you tapped it in. That was one of them that would be hell to watch if on the receiving end as it almost happened in slo-mo.

Great games and well played. Thanks.

I had intention of playing tonight but got distracted by has been heroes.

I am so rubbish at this game but I am really enjoying it. Even managed to fluke score a goal - BOOM

This new performance patch has done wonders ! Graphics and resolution improved , it's much better looking in handheld

Rocket League is on sale for £11.28 apparently (and many others discounted too).

That’s quite a price for what is an outstanding game.

*hangs head in shame* should’ve checked the other thread as I’m a bit late to this news.

Picked this up last night whilst it's on offer. Not fired it up yet tho.. Looking forward to using the Mario themed car..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom