• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Rockband music store problem

Llamatronian

Anyone had any problems with the RB store? I was trying to pick up some DLC last night but I was continuously booted out of the store with some kind of connection error message.

Most frustrating!! :mad:

PlexShaw

It was messing around with me yesterday too (I guess this was due to it being updated), but if it's continuing to cause problems, you could try deleting the Music Store cache file on the hard drive (it would be in the Rock Band 2 folder). I cannot remember the exact name of the file, so please be careful with what you delete if you do decide to go down this route. :eek:

Llamatronian

Thanks for that, I haven't tried it again today coz i'm at work but if i'm having the same issues again tonight I will try deleting the cache. Just hope I don't end up inadvertantly deleting my DLC :eek:

Spidey987

I had issues last night too, was going through the new releases with no problems, scrolled over Flobots and it booted me, eventually was able to get back in but none of the new songs were showing. Sure it's something their end, so I doubt we need do anything.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom