1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rock Star: INXS on VH1

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by scrapbook, Aug 13, 2005.

1. scrapbook

scrapbook

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +527
    I know this has been on for a while, but whilst channel hoping I thought I would watch a little as I used to be a bit of an INXS fan.

I can't make my mind up on it, but I can't help feeling that Michael Hutchence is probably turning in his grave.:D

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Radio 5's US tv guy mentioned the show last week and commented on how bad it was and the fact the show had already had it's run reduced and one show per week taken off the network and put onto the US VH1.

I don't know if the band should be praised for trying some a bit different or pitied for not moving on with their careers and living in the past.
    Who am I kidding of course I do, what a pathetic attempt to recapture fame and fortune via reality TV:(

3. o THE CHAD o

o THE CHAD o

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    ive been enjoying it.....but i cant see inxs fronted by a woman if a woman should win.

a couple of the geezers do rock though,be interesting to see who wins eventually