• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

rock band track pack 1 and 2

foxycce

Established Member
As above is this compatible with the gh wt and les paul wirelss guitars? thanks

PlexShaw

Prominent Member
There is no Rock Band Track Pack 1 for the Xbox 360 as far as I am aware (it was only released on the Wii and PS2), but Track Pack 2 on the Xbox 360 does work with the Guitar Hero Les Paul controller.

STANNY08

Prominent Member
I also have a question regarding this track pack.
Are the tracks that are on this disc available to download or are they only available via that disc!

Spidey987

Established Member
I also have a question regarding this track pack.
Are the tracks that are on this disc available to download or are they only available via that disc!

You can download them from the store. The only track pack that has exclusive songs is AC/DC Live.

PlexShaw

Prominent Member
Apparently it does feature an export option so you can play the songs in RB/RB2
No, it's a code on the back of the manual that allows you to download all the tracks from Xbox Live. It's not the same as "ripping" the tracks from the Rock Band 1 disc.

Last edited:

Zzebedee

Prominent Member
No, it's a code on the back on the manual that allows you to download all the tracks from Xbox Live. It's not the same as "ripping" the tracks from the Rock Band 1 disc.

ah, so the rent and import tactic won't work then?
*goes to edit lovefilm list*

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom