rock band .. guitar question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabs

having owned rock band a few months ago on the PS3 and loving the playlist, i sold it after a few days as the guitar was awfull, if you are used to GH2/3 etc, then playing the rock band guitar to me was a major step backwards :( ... the strummer on the guitar is just soooooo spongy :(

i would sell my 360 as i just dont use it anymore, but i need to keep it to be able to play rock band as the wireless GH3 guitar is far superior ....

so is there another guitar on the market that i could consider for the PS3, so i could buy rock band on the PS3 instead of the 360 :confused:

Br0ken

I was going to buy Rock Band when it was to be released here but I'm going to wait for Guitar Hero 4 now. As well as the guitar, mic and drums (which are supposed to be better) the game itself should, as its been reported, let you create and record your own songs to share in the GH community. It was the natural next step I guess. But I reckon it'll be worth the wait.

bobtastic

Novice Member
I heard there's a guitar coming out this friday for the ps3. I think its from HMV, but i might be wrong.

Not exactly cheap tho, i think it was around £60ish

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
I heard there's a guitar coming out this friday for the ps3. I think its from HMV, but i might be wrong.

Not exactly cheap tho, i think it was around £60ish
Not for PS3 as Rockband is not out in the UK until later in the year MS payed for a couple of months exclusivity, the guitar on HMV is the wireless RB one for the 360 and it's not out until June 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.