Rock Band Blitz

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer

PlexShaw

AndrewH13 said:
I'm only interested if there will be a few Pro Upgrades, but I might have a long wait?
It's the same as other exported tracks - there's no way to make pro upgrade available on the RB music store as they aren't technically DLC.

AndrewH13

Distinguished Member
It's the same as other exported tracks - there's no way to make pro upgrade available on the RB music store as they aren't technically DLC.

I've stopped following RB site except a few threads; has there been any news or hints that separate versions of these songs will ever be downloadable for Pro upgrades?

PlexShaw

No news at all I'm afraid and I can't see it happening given the dwindling interest in Rock Band, RB3 Pro Guitar and music games in general.

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Jumped back on this yesterday, i still quite like it, i kicked off a few score wars with those of you on my friends list if you guys are still interested.

Part of me thinks some sort of out of game notification would be helpful to know when to jump in but that would probably get annoying.

Christian 71

Distinguished Member
I still fire this up from time to time, my daughter keeps asking if Evil Dan has beaten me yet :)

Really can't think what Harmonix were thinking releasing this on the consoles, but it's reasonably enjoyable in a phone game sort of way.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom