Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Robocop:SE MGM Version

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by geo1973, Jul 23, 2001.

1. geo1973

geo1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i know this is due out next year, but does anyone know what extras will be on it, i tried MGM site, but there is no info.

2. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,742
    Well, the BBFC have already classified the extras for the UK version and they include 2 making of doccos, a batch of about 6 or 7 deleted scenes, storyboard to screen comparisons, and trailers and TV spots. Don't know about a commentary but I know it definitely won't be the same unrated Directors cut version that Criterion released, MGM are going for the R rated theatrical version in the US which will be the same over here (or possibly shorter if it gets cut - time will tell).
    I think there's some details over at www.dvddebate.com in their news section.
    I'll stick with my Criterion but I may get the MGM disc for the deleted scenes.