RoboCop (1987) (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 28/03/2022

RC87.jpg

Attachments

• RC87 (inside).jpg
    RC87 (inside).jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 98
  • RC87 (open).jpg
    RC87 (open).jpg
    258 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Ordered.
Went for the standard steelbook version, as I didn’t want to pay the extra for stuff I didn’t want. Hope the transfer is good

Note
This is UHD discs only does not include Blu-ray

Director’s Cut and Theatrical Cut of the film on two 4K (2160p) UHD discs with Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)

2 UHD discs

Disc 1 (Director’s Cut)
Disc 2 (Theatrical Cut)

For the US, the UK release (which this thread is for) is unaffected, so far.

Note

Zavvi USA sells the USA release

Zavvi UK and the other Zavvi international websites is UK release

Arrow Video when they do UK and USA titles they are separate releases the UK release have BBFC age rating

Arrow Video USA releases don't have BBFC age rating

If you ordered from Zavvi USA and don't want to watil until April 12th

UK release is still March 28th
Order the UK release from Zavvi UK or Zavvi Ireland instead

Note Mary Shelley's Frankenstein has also had a USA release date change to April 12th but UK release date is still March 28th

Zavvi USA sell USA editions when Arrow have a UK and USA release

Lovely artwork for a change. Ordered this version. I’m not bothered about steelbooks anymore but this one is lovely and cheaper of the 2 options for purchase.

Lovely steelbook... Ordered

Lovely artwork for a change. Ordered this version. I’m not bothered about steelbooks anymore but this one is lovely and cheaper of the 2 options for purchase.
It's the same steelbook that arrow video released in 2019

The difference is this time has 4K UHD discs inside instead of Blu-ray

I bought the 2019 Blu-ray release. It's wonderful, spot gloss finish. Watched it last night and the PQ is superb. I can only imagine how good the UHD must be :)

It's the same steelbook that arrow video released in 2019

The difference is this time has 4K UHD discs inside instead of Blu-ray

What about the steelbook treatment? Same steelbook does not mean same finish or was this confirmed?

Cash taken!

Same here

Cha-CHING!

Same as everyone else. Cash taken. Hoping it lands in time for weekend viewing

23E3743D-4750-4A2D-8B03-FCBC5F448B95.gif

Mine has just safely arrived in the post. So that’s tonight’s movie night sorted

Mine too! I can not wait to fire this up tonight!

Checking the listing on Zavvi.com for this steelbook release, it seems to have the exact same content as the "standard" non-steelbook limited edition.
Incl reversible sleeve, 80-page booklet and 6 postcards. Can anyone here confirm this is correct?

Checking the listing on Zavvi.com for this steelbook release, it seems to have the exact same content as the "standard" non-steelbook limited edition.
Incl reversible sleeve, 80-page booklet and 6 postcards. Can anyone here confirm this is correct?
No chance. I haven't picked up mine yet mind but I did have the Zavvi Blu-ray steelbook and this seems the same apart from the 4K disc. It will have a booklet but that booklet is about half the size of the one in the LE.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom