1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robertsons-Online. Help!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by seasider2, Jul 19, 2005.

1. seasider2

seasider2
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi - has anybody used these to buy a plasma? I ordered a PV500 on Friday and already there messing me about, saying their systems are down so can't give me a delivery date yet. I starting to think they haven't any in stock (when they've said they have). Just starting to feel uneasy abot the whole thing now. Unfortunately they take payment upon order, not dispatch.

Many thanks.

2. neilmcl

neilmcl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +292
    Unfortunately from what I've read they seem to be notorious for taking orders for stock they don't have. I hope this isn't the case with you.

3. lukey

lukey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    same thing happened to be with a samsung ps42s5s, waiting five weeks and eventually cancelled the order and bought from someone else ;)

4. seasider2

seasider2
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your replys. Just received an email from Robertsons-Online saying it will be 10 days before they receive any stock, this is after they told me 5 days ago that they had one for me. My advice is stay well clear of this outfit.

I have cancelled my order but now have to wait 10 days to get my money back. So I'll try DigitalDirect when my refund shows up on my statement.

5. aqua regia

aqua regia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    lukey & seasider2

Did you get your refund within the 10 days as their website states,or are you being fobbed off like me?