Roberts Stream 93i radio. How to delete or modify selected stations on the radio?.

Angel52

Hi everyone,

I just registered from Spain in this forum and my question is the following:

I've had this radio for a few years and I'm happy with it, but I can't find a way to delete stations from my selected list, or to be able to replace them with different ones.
Somebody could help me?.

Thanks a lot in advance.

rousetafarian

1. Tune to the required station.
2. Press and hold the Preset button to the left of the 5 preset buttons.
3. . The display will show a 'Save to Preset' menu listing all 40 presets.
4. Use the RH Tuning knob to scroll through the preset list until you reach one you want to use.
5. Press and release the RH Tuning knob to store the preset.
6. 'Preset stored' will be shown on the display.

Upvote 0

Angel52

Hello again,

I've tried your instructions but no luck because the display is not showing anything. This way is not a solution because it does not work. If anyone knows the solution please let me know.

Thank you.

Upvote 0

rousetafarian

Hello again,

I've tried your instructions but no luck because the display is not showing anything. This way is not a solution because it does not work. If anyone knows the solution please let me know.

Thank you.
Is there any display at all when you connect it to power?

Upvote 0

Angel52

Yes.

As I've indicated you the display is not showing any indication when you press the "select" button.
The only indicated is the radio station that you have selected, and any more.
Display shows, when you connect the radio, the date and time, and when you select a radio station its name, anagram.... but if you press the "select" button does not appears any special indication like "Save to preset" (or others) as you told me.

I'm going to leave it as it is.

Thanks and regards.

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom