Road House Remake (21st March 2024 - Prime) Trailer Added

Harmless Remake Or Crime Against Action Cinema?

• 1.5/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 2.5/10

• 3.5/10

• 4/10

• 4.5/10

• 7.5/10

• 8/10

• 8.5/10

• 9/10

• 9.5/10

• 10/10

• 11/10

• Total voters
Jake G as former UFC fighter..... i mean does he have to be!? Cant he just be Dalton double 'ard bar steward!?

I used to **** ufc fighters like him in prison.

This sounds super naff......doesn't it.

so, seeing as those UFC fighters are an angry bunch... are we saying there's a good chance he'll have someone's throat out?
If not, they're just not putting enough effort in

maybe he could be a shirtless Batman

calling it now, bet he kills this guy in the ring and disapears off to become a zen doorman...uurrgghh...

when I first read that I thought it was "persuasive language" and said to myself sounds interesting 🤔

I wonder if the nudity is a flashback to when the henchman was in prison 😵‍💫

Just read a more detailed article and despite very high test scores, it's not getting a cinema release. With the star and director involved, you have to wonder what needs to elevate it from a direct to streaming release. The cinema schedule is relatively sparse for the next few months too...

I'm far from happy about it anyway, but regardless that does seem a bit off. I was expecting a cinema release.

Amazon aren't really in the habit of doing proper buy yourself a ticket theatrical releases for their films. Netflix has only done a few so far, same with Apple. They're all made primarily as content to attract people to their streaming platforms, apart from when it's a case of buying in films someone else already made and were then hawking it out for distribution and the streamer came in with the highest bid for it, and just slapped their "original" banner on it

Has anyone signed up for the Amazon Prime thing where you can get an early sneak peak at some of their films and series at your local cinema before they hit the streaming platform? We've thought about it in the past but I haven't ever looked into exactly how "local" my local cinema that participates actually is.
I heard about it but to be honest I don't even know if it's even available in the UK or if it's just something they only do in the US. I don't think most of their output would really be worth what I assume would be a bump in the cost of Prime.

The main motivation for streamers like Amazon & Netflix to do a theatrical release seems to be oscar / award consideration...

I'm not sure a Roadhouse remake was ever really a contender for that!

Dated to land on Prime 21st March 2024.

IMG_7623.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom