rj45 wall faceplates (preferably with feed thru-couplers)


Active Member
Hi, I am looking for someone who sells the above wall sockets for networking. I have heard that you may be able to get a networking socket with two female connectors to it...
i.e. to plug a male cale from the inside and outside the faceplate.
Does anyone know where I could buy such a thing?


Active Member
One of the best places to look would be Blackbox, http://www.blackbox.co.uk/

They are major dealer for networking product and should be able to supply the type of faceplates you are looking for.

You could also try MK Electric.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom