For Sale River Island Gift Card £100

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jdotc, Aug 11, 2013.

1. jdotc

jdotc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi guys, so my last ad didn't go as smoothly as hoped, so here we are

I have a £100 Gift card for River Island,

I am willing to sell it for £75 plus postage

I have sold one on here to chukwe before so you can ask him how smoothly our transaction went there

I am most likely going to sell this on ebay if cant sell here so will leave on here until Friday the 16th, if no offers before then i will not bother anyone anymore.

Thanks guys :smashin:

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. jdotc

jdotc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Bump

3. jdotc

jdotc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Ok decided after tonight im going to pull this down if no one wants to buy, im sticking at £75 but ill pay for postage, i wont post this first before anyone asks, i have sold one on here before with no issue, cheers

4. johnbusby

johnbusby

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +129
    Are you positive that you wont post first to someone (like me) who has a long term excellent trading history.

Obviously someone needs to take a leap of faith but it seems logical to me that that should probably be the person with no / little trading history rather than an established member...

5. jdotc

jdotc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Well I feel the seller is more at risk than the buyer, thats all, and with it being a gift card i feel it's more risky, also I have sold one here before and it went fine, i see where your coming from, especially with it being a lot of money, to be honest i would feel better if it was collected in person, but i know thats not always an option.

6. jdotc

jdotc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks for the interest guys on the other thread, i guess this one just aint gonna happen