Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC)

Foster

Distinguished Member
I forgot this was even coming to the pc.

Houghsx

Distinguished Member
I made a schoolboy error! I didn't think it was out for ages and purchased in the Xbox sale. I'll blame the drink [emoji4]

EV3A

I'm looking forward to this. Still need to get round to playing through the 2013 version on the pc again. I'll get around to it before picking this up.

Where's the cheapest place to pre-order? I've seen it around £24.99 worth paying or will it drop on release?

sykotik

Distinguished Member
I thought this was coming out round about April for the PC ? ( and much later for the ps4, Nov/ish )
not that im complaining as i ready want to play this ( loved the 2013 version ) :clap:
but why has this been released a lot sooner than expected?
iv tried to keep away from watching or reading anything about it on the xbox , please don't say it's an other broken game.

Cha1ky

I always thought it was coming early 2016 tbh. It's why I waited and didn't get it on the X1.

sykotik

Distinguished Member
I have been looking at getting a xboxone just to play this , im so pleased i have held off .

aslird

Didn't think it was coming out this early, looking forward to it :)

Houghsx

Distinguished Member
I always thought it was coming early 2016 tbh. It's why I waited and didn't get it on the X1.
Been onto MS chat and got a refund on TR :clap: must say they have been great. I'm sure the fact I used my xbox credit to purchase it helped as they will still get the money in the end, but it was excellent service.
TR on PC now, how its meant to be played :thumbsup:

Cha1ky

Been onto MS chat and got a refund on TR :clap: must say they have been great. I'm sure the fact I used my xbox credit to purchase it helped as they will still get the money in the end, but it was excellent service.
TR on PC now, how its meant to be played :thumbsup:
Nice one :)

Should have listened to me in the first place :nono::D

DeanE

Distinguished Member
Really looking forward to this and like everyone else, didn't realise it was out next month. I thoroughly enjoyed the first Tomb Raider and played it right through to completion.

brynhh

Banned
Hahaha so after all that fuss about it being Xbox one exclusive, it was only for about 2 months. No wonder Crystal took that pay out from MS, they'd be laughing all the way to the bank!

Nivek TT

Distinguished Member
Rumours out there that after disappointing Xbox sales the PC release was brought forward.

Looking forward to this also, loved the previous one.

Cha1ky

Hahaha so after all that fuss about it being Xbox one exclusive, it was only for about 2 months. No wonder Crystal took that pay out from MS, they'd be laughing all the way to the bank!
It was always said to be coming to the PC and PS4. Just never knew the dates until recently where they said the PS4 was holiday 2016 but never said about PC. I always thought Jan/Feb for PC tbh.

Rog69

Distinguished Member
Nice, I really enjoyed the last one (despite being victim to a rare bug that stops me going back and finishing stuff off after completing the game).

I am tempted to wait though, the last one got discounted quite heavily quite soon, it will probably go for £10 - £15 when the Steam Summer sale arrives.

Furnace Inferno

Are Nixxes doing the port again? I hope so because their ports are always awesome.

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Nice! I'm one of those old fart types who didn't think the recent reboot was really a "TR" game in the strict sense of the word but it was fun anyway and looked gorgeous. Here's hoping this one will chuck some proper tombs in to challenge my rapidly dwindling supply of brain neurons.

brynhh

Banned
Yeah it'll be Steam me thinks, unless MS do a miracle and sell it on the Win Store for less than 20 quid, which won't happen.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More

Latest News

Campfire Audio updates Vega and Dorado earphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Oppo launches S1 and R1 4K smart TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lithe Audio AirPlay 2 ceiling speakers world's first
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Humax launches AURA 4K Freeview Play Recorder
  • By Andy Bassett