Ripper Street - Final Season 5 (BBC)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The fifth and final season of Ripper Street will premiere on BBC Two on Monday June 19th at 9pm,

The concluding fifth series premiered in full (six episodes) on Amazon UK on 12 October 2016.

meltonboy

Thanks for posting. Was about to finally getting to watch this on Amazon next week, by pure co-incidence.

Garrett

Missed they restarted last week and had not watched on Amazon, but they were mentioning it on Points Of View about the mumbling. Anyway started watching on Prime before part 2 on the BBC tonight and thought I have no problem with what they are saying and then Shine turned up, oh dear only understood 20-25% of what he said.

scrapbook

Distinguished Member
Just finished this season. One of their best. Glad they got a chance to finish the story.

The last episode was a bit over sentimental but overall a fitting ending

Garrett

Finished the last episode of the who's series and thought the last half hour was a waste of time.
and did they have to kill Jackson off in sort of an after thought, albeit a heroic to go.

meltonboy

^^ Just watched this series over the last week and enjoyed it. Do agree with @Garrett about the last episode. The story was wrapped up by 25 minutes, leaving 35 mins of waffle. I don't mind a short sentimental ending for the fans (like Musketeers), but that should be 5-10 mins max. It was boring, added nothing to the story, a bit bizarre (Jackson) and wasn't even uplifting !

I thought Jonas Armstrong was very good as Nathaniel. Even though i had the War of the Worlds song in my head whenever people called him by name (oh no, Nathaniel...). Haven't seen him since Robin Hood.

MB

Garrett

I thought Jonas Armstrong was very good as Nathaniel. Even though i had the War of the Worlds song in my head whenever people called him by name (oh no, Nathaniel...). Haven't seen him since Robin Hood.

MB
I was not over keen on him as Robin Hood I don't think I watched much of the series, even watch all the UK Robin Hood series before. But he was very good as Ripper Street.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom