Rip Dvd To Ps3 / Psp

chongox

Standard Member
Hello everybody :hiya:

Im Happy to have a PS3 a PSP and A PC ( on that orden of satisfaction, even tought I spend more time with the pc) And I found the guide to share media Extremly Useful to share media betwen th ps3 and pc thought WM11.

My question is I got some DVDs that I would love to rip and store on my pc, THE ideal software would be able to RIP 'em on a format that is compatible to PS3 & PSP at the same time.

I know that is posible to rip DVDs and later convert them to PS3 or PSP but would be very lame to convert videos everytime I want to watch something on any system

My "ideal format" would be the one that is possible to read on any of my 3 systems, and therefore be able to copy from pc to pc3 or pc3 to psp or any sistem to another and always being able to watch the video.
(Quality is not as important as mostly are cartoons and low quality videos)

Lets say on the same way that I copy my Music using MP3 Format
on the same way that I copy my Pictures using JPG Format
what is the format, I should use to watch videos on every system?
and also If there is any software that can be usefull?

Thanks in advance

pixel8

Hello everybody :hiya:

Im Happy to have a PS3 a PSP and A PC ( on that orden of satisfaction, even tought I spend more time with the pc) And I found the guide to share media Extremly Useful to share media betwen th ps3 and pc thought WM11.

My question is I got some DVDs that I would love to rip and store on my pc, THE ideal software would be able to RIP 'em on a format that is compatible to PS3 & PSP at the same time.

I know that is posible to rip DVDs and later convert them to PS3 or PSP but would be very lame to convert videos everytime I want to watch something on any system

My "ideal format" would be the one that is possible to read on any of my 3 systems, and therefore be able to copy from pc to pc3 or pc3 to psp or any sistem to another and always being able to watch the video.
(Quality is not as important as mostly are cartoons and low quality videos)

Lets say on the same way that I copy my Music using MP3 Format
on the same way that I copy my Pictures using JPG Format
what is the format, I should use to watch videos on every system?
and also If there is any software that can be usefull?

Thanks in advance
Stickin my neck out here but i'm not sure if there is a "fits all" format and the psp is the fall down IMO...Anyone else anything to offer? :)

chongox

Standard Member
the funny situation is, that I know there is one!

When I plug the little CAMERA attachment on my PSP, Im able to Record Video on the Memor Stick using AVI format. and MOVE freely to any other system PS3 or PC, on a natural way, as I do with the other media tipes (JPG & MP3).

many thanks!

Dave H

What about MP4 ?

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Netflix in October 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom