Question Ringer volume issues.

Alps

Guys I just noticed a few issues tonight - when I receive a phone call the ringer sounds fine for the first ring but then becomes instantly very quiet. I currently have the ringer volume set to medium, but after the first ring it is low and muffled. But when I check.the volume level it remains at medium. Sure hope I won't need to return the phone.

also at times when I receive a notification I get no audio notification. I’ve checked the settings and audio is definitely turned on.

Is anyone else having this issue?

sure hope I don’t need to return the phone!

Alps

Update: it seems somehow Attention- Aware Feature was turned on. I don't recollect ever turning this on, but from what I read it can be activated when some update their software.

The lack of message notifications is still a mystery though!

Alps

iOS 13 still feels very buggy to me.
Yup. Another glitch I found is with missed calls. I can't get rid of the missed calls badge without switching thePhone off and on.

But looks like the next update is round the corner which hopefully should fix some issues (and which no doubt will bring its own issues!!!)

BM08

Yup. Another glitch I found is with missed calls. I can't get rid of the missed calls badge without switching thePhone off and on.

But looks like the next update is round the corner which hopefully should fix some issues (and which no doubt will bring its own issues!!!)
indeed there is a new update out now that fixes loads of bugs