Ring Fit Adventure (Oct 18th)

Flashy

Amazon have stock in soon so I've ordered. I need to lose some weight and I'm never going to sign up for the gym, so hopefully this will help.

Has anyone stuck with it longer-term and seen some benefits?

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Amazon have stock in soon so I've ordered. I need to lose some weight and I'm never going to sign up for the gym, so hopefully this will help.

Has anyone stuck with it longer-term and seen some benefits?
Yeah I’m still doing it, my missus is seeing more benefits than I am I must say.
Whereas she’s looking good I’m just getting more and more knackered 😂

Flashy

Yeah I’m still doing it, my missus is seeing more benefits than I am I must say.
Whereas she’s looking good I’m just getting more and more knackered 😂
Ta. I'll see how I get on. Fairly sure it'll be another fad that I stick to for about a week before giving up and spending the time eating crisps instead.

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Ta. I'll see how I get on. Fairly sure it'll be another fad that I stick to for about a week before giving up and spending the time eating crisps instead.
It is good, but like with any exercise it’s you that’s got to put in the effort.
If you can’t be bothered then it will turn in to a fad, if however you’ve got the motivation to do so then you’ll reap the benefits.

Flashy

Just arrived. Will give it a go tonight and report back. Sure my wife will find watching me amusing if nothing else.

mudshark

Distinguished Member
I got mine 2 weeks ago, never opened it and returned it to Amazon today.

I sit here typing this feeling rather guilty, whilst drinking a beer and eating a custard cream.

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Just ordered this!

Amazon Warehouse deal (damaged box) + £15 e-voucher = £45.44!

I'm not entirely sure why it was £79.99 at launch and it'll probably be £40 new next year, but I don't want to spend a year getting chubbier!

I've bought and played pretty much all the fitness games for the Wii and Wii U, so it'll be nice to try something different.

Anyone else still playing this? I've seen it appear on the Classifieds a few times, so it seems some have tried it but moved it on.

Flashy

I've had a few goes but knackered my shin weeks ago and running on the spot aggravates it, so haven't been able to get properly into it.

But from what I've seen it's fun and I was properly sweating after each go and a bit achey later. Apparently that's a good thing.

Flashy

Beat the final level yesterday. Played everyday since I got it in February. Think I got my monies worth our of it!
Did it improve your fitness or help with weight loss? That’s what I got it for (combined with eating better and sitting less, generally), just need my leg to stop being knackered.

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Did it improve your fitness or help with weight loss? That’s what I got it for (combined with eating better and sitting less, generally), just need my leg to stop being knackered.
For me I’d say it definitely helps with fitness and weight loss, but as with all these types of things you’ll only see a benefit if you actually do it rather than thinking about doing it.
You only get out of it what you put in to it.