Right Wing News Channels

Yeah, looks like his heroic act has been modified since he first shared it with the world, either adding the fact he managed to get the stranded guys onto his boat, or forgetting the run in he had with the Border Force boat and the RNLI..Jackanory starts at 2 minutes in.

He has the identical 6min video on his own youtube channel. Just happened to be fishing in lockdown. Remarkable that he was able to film 2 men in a kayak from a distance then completely unable to film (or upload) any of the remaining footage that would obviously definitely 100% corroborate absolutely everything he said.

On a side note, I find it funny that Channel 4 is considered by many people to be 'left-wing, and overly biased against the Tories / in favour of Labour.

They properly hold the government to account regardless of how it is configured, and believe (as I do) that the party in government should face even greater scrutiny than the party in opposition. When Labour were in government, they gave them exactly the same treatment as they've given the Tories in recent times. Alistair Campbell used to dislike them and complain about the 'rough treatment'.

Yeah, looks like his heroic act has been modified since he first shared it with the world, either adding the fact he managed to get the stranded guys onto his boat, or forgetting the run in he had with the Border Force boat and the RNLI..Jackanory starts at 2 minutes in.

What I read a couple of days ago, somewhere on Google:

Between he and his fishing partner, they were unable to lift one of the guys from the low kayak over the gunwale of the higher fishing boat.

So they waited for help to arrive.

Border Force turned up and "aggressively demanded" the guys were lifted into the fishing boat, prior to the Border Force boat.
Their manner put Nige's back up but they did try again, only to drop one guy in the sea
So they temporarily gave up again to wait some more

The RNLI arrived shortly after and managed a proper rescue, instead of a Dad's Army one.

Note: I wasn't there but the above version sounds plausible.
Except I would like further info on why exactly Nigel and Border Force had some sort of disagreement mid-Channel

Last edited:

Between he and his fishing partner, they were unable to lift one of the guys from the low kayak over the gunwale of the higher fishing boat.

Border Force turned up and "aggressively demanded" the guys were lifted into the fishing boat, prior to the Border Force boat.
Their manner put Nige's back up but they did try again, only to drop one guy in the sea

The RNLI arrived shortly after and managed a proper rescue, instead of a Dad's Army one.

Except I would like further info on why exactly Nigel and Border Force had some sort of disagreement mid-Channel
That's the version he shared originally, via Twitter and YouTube. It's only in his latest rendition on GBNews that he decided to say that he and "his friend" managed to get the two guys onto their boat and save the say, without mentioning the Border Force or RNLI.

Whatever the facts in the case, this would be the context:

The duty to rescue

There is a duty pursuant to international law for a ship to attempt the rescue of persons at danger at sea. This duty is based on a long-standing and strongly felt moral obligation among seafarers. This is stated, for example, in the United Nations Convention of the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) Article 98 the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS), Regulation V-33. All states recognize this duty.

Oxford Faculty of Law Border Criminologies blog

Farage always reacts like a toddler when told what to do, as anyone who has seen him interviewed by someone who actually questions him has seen, so he'd probably take any command as someone being aggressive to him. People like the Border Force don't mess around. They expect you to do what they say.

Plus small boats of racists out in the Channel aren't making their job any easier, not when ships of a similar size are often used to smuggle people.

(Allegedly) rescuing would be migramts isn't what his supporters expect of him. He won't get any brownie points for that with the GBeebies.

The former First Minister of Northern Ireland, Arlene Foster, is to join the news channel GB News in what is her first public move since leaving her post as leader of the DUP.

Mrs Foster was announced as a new contributor on the Political Correction show fronted by former UKIP leader Nigel Farage.

Mrs Foster said it would be an “opportunity” to bring Northern Ireland into the mainstream of UK politics.

The former First Minister of Northern Ireland, Arlene Foster, is to join the news channel GB News in what is her first public move since leaving her post as leader of the DUP.

Mrs Foster was announced as a new contributor on the Political Correction show fronted by former UKIP leader Nigel Farage.

Mrs Foster said it would be an “opportunity” to bring Northern Ireland into the mainstream of UK politics.

Just what the channel needs right now.

Even more eye candy for the discerning right-wing sociopath. :laugh:

A marriage made in Hell.

Who wants butter on their popcorn?

Same day Arlene announces she's putting the "& NI" into "GB" News, their regional reporter for Northern Ireland quits, saying it just wasn't for him -

Just what the channel needs right now.

Even more eye candy for the discerning right-wing sociopath. :laugh:

I nearly lost my beer reading that. You won't mind if I utilise the phrase, "discerning right-wing sociopath" in future will you? :)

I'm sure it won't be long before I find something suitable for it :D

I nearly lost my beer reading that. You won't mind if I utilise the phrase, "discerning right-wing sociopath" in future will you? :)

I'm sure it won't be long before I find something suitable for it :D
Please, be my guest, rich. :smashin:

Why would a Northern Irish person want to be on a GB channel? They are really scraping the barrel though, aren't they? I'm just waiting for them to give a show to that anti vaxxer struck off nurse who calls NHS staff nazis and wants them hung.

Why would a Northern Irish person want to be on a GB channel? They are really scraping the barrel though, aren't they? I'm just waiting for them to give a show to that anti vaxxer struck off nurse who calls NHS staff nazis and wants them hung.
........if it guarantees viewers you won't have to wait long!

The GB headhunters need look no further than this thread from BBC disinformation investigator Shayan Sararizadeh, which includes a fascinating quote from Shemirani's speech at the rally: "Within 10 minutes of wearing [a mask] it is full of a bacteria that causes pneumonia."

The GB headhunters need look no further than this thread from BBC disinformation investigator Shayan Sararizadeh, which includes a fascinating quote from Shemirani's speech at the rally: "Within 10 minutes of wearing [a mask] it is full of a bacteria that causes pneumonia."
I know it's easy to laugh and scoff at these people but by god they are dangerous. I'm sure some of them like Hopkins are just on the grift as usual but the fact that some of them believe the tripe they are coming out with and that there are thousands of others that are happy to lap it all up is truly frightening.

Bunch of loons (same as the one’s lapping up what they’re saying). What’s even worse is the meta-loon David Icke stealing YNWA!

Bunch of loons (same as the one’s lapping up what they’re saying). What’s even worse is the meta-loon David Icke stealing YNWA!

And of course, vying for a slot on the GB News Titanic, Hopkins was sandwiched between Piers Corbyn and David Icke, boasting of being booted from Australia.

^ Also, David Icke's son has been fully indoctrinated. I remember the early years when he'd have his kids tour with him, and read reports that he'd had their amalgam fillings replaced with ceramic ones because illuminati plots or something.

And of course, vying for a slot on the GB News Titanic, Hopkins was sandwiched between Piers Corbyn and David Icke, boasting of being booted from Australia.

^ Also, David Icke's son has been fully indoctrinated. I remember the early years when he'd have his kids tour with him, and read reports that he'd had their amalgam fillings replaced with ceramic ones because illuminati plots or something.

The list of speakers is GB New's presenter line up for 2022!

^ Even GB News fans won't watch Farage repeats

=========================================================================

^ Clearly 'Christianity' has a very specific meaning for a chunk of the GB News audience.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom