Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I got my first Home Theater, hear is the list:

Denon x2600h
Q Acoustic 3090i Center
Q Acoustic 3020i front
Q Acoustic 3010i Surround

How about QB12 or pb1000, whichone would be nice choice?

Now looking for Subwoofer, suggest best Sub for 500...

Thanks in Advance

What size room are you watching in? Do you want bass to go very deep, or do you do have neighbours?

BK website is a good shout. For £500 you'll get something good on there. 👍

My Room is small, just 12x18 feet..
Yes I live in apartment :)
I am from India we do not have BK...

Any suggestions based on your experience is great..

I have another question, assume i get 200watt Sub, and reduce the Sub to 100w for my use, will I get same effects that I get from actual 100w sub with reduced 100watt Sub or will the effects will reduce in reduced 100watt sub while compare to actual 100watt sub..

My Room is small, just 12x18 feet..
Yes I live in apartment :)
I am from India we do not have BK...

Any suggestions based on your experience is great..

The room is about medium sized ~20sqm. Don´t worry about the wattages. You can´t choose sub based on power figures.

From those two you mentioned SVS PB1000 should be more enjoyable sub for movies cause the QA sub won´t have much output under 30hz which many considers quite important range with blockbuster movies. Second thing you get bit more impact from ported sub (PB1000). But as you live in apartment the question will be can you enjoy it fully. If you don´t have neighbours under you then chances are you will be fine using common sense with the volume. If you want something compact without "rumble" then SVS SB1000 looks bit better than QA QB12 cause you get the long amp warranty and support with SVS is best in business! Don´t know if these prices are best there:

Last edited:
In terms of performance I think the SVS subs are the ones to get. If I was spending £500 that would be top of my list. I have the SVS SB3000 in a room a similar size to yours and that's more than enough. I could have probably got away with a lower model I think.

This forum rocks and you all amazing, thank you for quick suggestions... Will update once my setup is ready...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom