Right, i'm bored - R:FOM online here I come

sickofusernames

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm getting addicted, i'm worried as i'm a 35 yr old man - any other oldies in my situation? Personally I think i've got too much time on my hands but I keep telling the missus I ain't got time for a baby...

Seeya online :D

JDM190 - if you see me facing a corner, don't be eveil and shoot - i'm topping my drink up or having a pish!

I wouldn't worry mate - I'm a 40 yr old addict!! Thankfully my kids are older now and we're addicts together! :D

I'm desperately trying to convince my 18 yr old to buy a PS3 instead of a 360 with his birthday money.... it's not working :thumbsdow

hehe 29yr old addict here!

need my daily dose of R:fom online!
:smashin:

Haha, i was playing you two tonight (AQU4RIUS, breadmaker6)! :smashin:

41 year old here...........But no Kids that I have to ground or send to bed so I can get hold of the controler...........

37 year old here & it's always a fight between me & my 14 yr old on whose going to play playstation. Normally he gets on it when he comes in from school & i get the evening session.

Nice to see mature gamers owning up to their obsessions. :):)

32 here with 3 kids, late night sessions for me too. Never fail to get an hour or 2 in on RFoM before bed though :)

LOl , looks like we're all in the same boat.. I'm 38 , no-kids , one dog, wife lifes to shop and watch Desperate Housewives! hmmmmm

Seeks like minded individuals for Deathmatch with Shotgun.

Big shout to all who were in the Bus Yard last night! Wow what a fight..

I wouldn't worry mate - I'm a 40 yr old addict!! Thankfully my kids are older now and we're addicts together! :D

I'm desperately trying to convince my 18 yr old to buy a PS3 instead of a 360 with his birthday money.... it's not working :thumbsdow

Err why not just chip in the Extra as well!!

34, one kid, one dog, one cat, one understanding missus.

Thing is, my son is 10 now and is at the stage where he can kick my ass at FPS's on a regular basis. Then he can't understand why he gets a slap and sent to bed. :D

LOl , looks like we're all in the same boat.. I'm 38 , no-kids , one dog, wife lifes to shop and watch Desperate Housewives! hmmmmm

Seeks like minded individuals for Deathmatch with Shotgun.

Big shout to all who were in the Bus Yard last night! Wow what a fight..

aah Zaphod...saw you ingame plenty last night. T

That Bus yard shotgun game was without doubt the most fun i have had for a long time...even my missus was in stitches watching me run around aimlessly!

Bring it on again tonight I say. A proper fun game with everyone on an even keel. Helps out useless cases like me!

:suicide:

And I thought it was just me who was a sad thirty something ... how addictive is this game :thumbsup:

I was playing you all at the bus station last night

Kept thinking I'd found some sneaky hiding places, but kept getting found out :rotfl: Was that you breadmaker6 who kept hiding behind the barrier at the top of the stairs?

Had a quick ranked team deathmatch before I went to bed, and ended up geting myself all confused and trying to shoot my team mates :eek:

And I thought it was just me who was a sad thirty something ... how addictive is this game :thumbsup:

I was playing you all at the bus station last night

Kept thinking I'd found some sneaky hiding places, but kept getting found out :rotfl: Was that you breadmaker6 who kept hiding behind the barrier at the top of the stairs?
Had a quick ranked team deathmatch before I went to bed, and ended up geting myself all confused and trying to shoot my team mates :eek:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Don't mistake luck for skill! I am usully the one who spends more time spawning then shooting. Fantastic game though!

Same again tonight all? :smashin:

i never mistake luck for skill ... what's skill? :rotfl:

one thing i do find is that when i'm chasing someone (just before i get shot in the back of the head by someone i haven't seen) they always seem to be able to run faster than me - how's that happen?

one thing i do find is that when i'm chasing someone (just before i get shot in the back of the head by someone i haven't seen) they always seem to be able to run faster than me - how's that happen?

You can run as well,just walk as normal then tap L2 (I think) and you will run.

lol..another 38yr old here. and absolutly crap at it but addicted.

we should form an old folks clan :)

arthritus?:D

oohh oohh you played last night..i'm up for this...can someone add me

psn: RSVDaz

You can run as well,just walk as normal then tap L2 (I think) and you will run.

I though L2 made you crouch, when human, and run when chimeran?

RSVdaz said:
arthritus?
:rotfl: maybe! I often think my character should just wear a giant bullseye round his neck rather than camouflage

hahaah feel like a youngster on this thread, im addicted to RFOM online too. Sweet thing is no wife no kids no dog infact nothing to distract me at all atm.:thumbsup: 24 gamer tag MadMackemUK

I'm not one to brag usually but I've been caning a lot of people especially in conversion mode, I actually got 'kicked off the game' by the owner the other night after winning 5 in a row (Slayer you're a bad loser mate) :devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom