• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Right, I need to know the name of this film. SOS!

MovieMarvel

Novice Member
Hello all,
I am in real desperation. I have a film in my head and the info is very limited. Really need to know the title its genuinely keeping me up at night.

All I can picture is a guy and a girl in bed, the Male seems to have some sort of Deer/Stag outline tattoo across his upper chest and collar bone area. The actor in my mind maybe caucasian but I’ve reviewed that many films lately I could be wrong. My general feeling is a Rom-com, like films such as, think like a man, perfect match, the back up plan. Something like that.

I know it’s limited info guys and girls but I really need your help.

Thanks MovieMarvel.

MovieMarvel

Novice Member
Right I’ve found out the answer to my question. I was slightly off with it being a film, sorry for miss leading, it’s was in fact The Good Doctor. Thanks every who viewed, who may of attempted I can now sleep easy!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom