Answered Rig and console ?

brandy123

Hi guys any of you have a PS4/pro or Xbox to keep your gaming pc company ?
Or is it strictly pc gaming and nothing else,

prezzy

PC, PS4 pro and Switch here - most MS exclusives you can now play on pc anyway

brandy123

So the majority is PS4 pro and pc as most of the Xbox big guns are windows 10 ?

Dave2

I have a ps4 pro, xbox one s 2TB. :) Its about the games unless you go PC which its then about the games and uber quality :)

richardb70

Distinguished Member
Just a PC for me. There's a 360 knocking around somewhere, gets occasionally dusted off for Guitar Hero tournaments for those occasions when the Demon Drink gets rented.

Why would I need a console when I can play Papers Please and Hotline Miami in glorious 1440p? :D

Peew971

All 3 for me. Xbox One is my platform of choice for all multiplayer games because that's where my real life friends are and that takes priority. PS4 for exclusives and PC for mostly single player games & PC exclusives.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Just pc for me. I used to own all the consoles but got rid, as at the time I needed some extra funds, but also the fact I don't have enough time to game for multiple platforms these days.

I'll probably grab a switch at some point for Mario Odyssey.

Lestat_11

Pc and ps4 pro here

Schumi 01

Pc only im afraid, before Pc had all the consoles going, may buy a Ps4 pro in the future, just hope it will look ok on a ultrawide. :)

Nivek TT

Distinguished Member
Only PC for me. Don't have enough time to play all the PC games I want to play so really can't justify multiple platforms. So chose the one that makes everything most pretty :cool:

ArmitageShanks

PC mainly. And a Wii for those exclusive titles.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom