Riders of Justice (Sky/NOW) Movie Review & Comments

Should have known the second Tom gets a "Willis" it turns out to be gold.

Secretly I've been looking forward to this forever, expecting it to be Mads' Nobody Wick.

So it's GREAT news to find out it's so much more!

Although really it should have been obvious that this was a gem the second a likely infinitely better Hollywood remake was announced (that will undoubtedly star someone fabulously nuanced like MkII Wahlberg).

Secretly I've been looking forward to this forever, expecting it to be Mads' Nobody Wick.

Although really it should have been obvious that this was a gem the second a likely infinitely better Hollywood remake was announced (that will undoubtedly star someone fabulously nuanced like MkII Wahlberg).

Calling it now.

Remade with Liam Neeson, Bruce Willis, Nicolas Cage and Wesley Snipes.

Thanks Tom, wasn’t even in my radar this despite seeing it pop up on Sky, will be tonight’s movie by the looks of it, and nice to be able to get a little bit of value from that Sky movies subscription as well!

Is there no justice for Cass? at least as one commentator has mentioned there are circa 20 willis epics of Bruceys in post production , so something to really to get your teeth into in 2022!

I really liked this movie too. I would agree with an 8. Sad to see the obligatory Hollywood remake in the works. Cant see it being as good as this but there is a chance that Mads may do that one too.

I really liked this movie too. I would agree with an 8. Sad to see the obligatory Hollywood remake in the works. Cant see it being as good as this but there is a chance that Mads may do that one too.
bet it goes to Liam.

Cheers, I will give this a go.

Watched it couple of months ago, how could I not, its "MADS".
Loved it... great blend of dark humour, mixed in with some crazy characters and script.

9/10 for me :)

I definitely enjoyed this one as well. 9/10 from me for sure.

I don't typically like dark comedy like In Bruges, Fargo, etc, but really enjoyed this film. The comedy is played brilliantly and all the quirky characters really made the film memorable for me. 9/10.

Thanks for the review as I think that this film would have passed me by otherwise.

What an excellent film - mixing dark humour with heartfelt moments really well.
8 or 9 out of 10 from me.

I thought this film was brilliant

The interaction between the characters is well executed and sooo funny

8/10 definitively from me

That was tremendous, absolutely loved it. Very dark humour, but it tickled me for sure. The epitome of a hidden gem and the antidote to the kind of crap Neeson and Willis have sunk to. Definitely recommended.

I have just finished watching. An excellent movie and I would highly recommend. 9/10 for me.

Watched this today and had a great time with it. Very few movies could get away with the huge shifts in tone there is throughout, but it just damn well works. Funny, moving, thrilling action, a very badass Mads,, and the year's most unexpected Christmas movie!
Highly recommended. 8/10

Unlike anything else I've seen, mean that as a compliment

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom