• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Riddick 4: Furia (TBA)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Universal have expressed an interest in a Riddick sequel. David Twohy will begin writing it next month.

Vin is also developing a spin-off TV show - Merc City (TBA)

Riddick 3 (2013)

Last edited:

KePa

Me too. But would like it if they tone down the all knowing, superhero aspect a bit, and bring him down to mere mortal levels again. Riddick is a great [email protected] character, but he shouldn't be infallible.

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Loved Pitch Black, quite liked Chronicles of Riddick, but wasn't much of fan of the third -Riddick. It was a little weak imo. The makers need to seriously up their game with a fourth instalment.

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
I thought the last one was good - it was a return to Riddick being a badass without the space opera epic pretensions of the previous film (although I enjoyed that too).

Lusankya

I thought the last one was good - it was a return to Riddick being a badass without the space opera epic pretensions of the previous film (although I enjoyed that too).

Yep, apart from his dog. I hated that.

Fillumgeek

Like these. There was one with Dame Judy Dench. Amusingly, she was interviewed recently and she said, "I haven't seen it, I don't tend to watch all these space movies, like Back to the Future and Star Wars."

Awesomes!

Last edited:

richp007

Distinguished Member
Yeah the character of Riddick is a guilty pleasure to be honest. Enjoyed all the films, the last one actually being pretty decent.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom