Rick and Morty

This show really does hit every theme and doesn't care to apologize. Refreshing.

Ooh-Wee! I need some more.

So this isn't on Netflix at all then?

I refuse to watch this on shitty SD E4 :mad: :thumbsdow

Hmmm, that seems to contradict the press release from Channel Four a fortnight ago which stated that only seasons 1-3 were being broadcast on E4…

Rick and Morty get schwifty on Channel 4, E4 and All 4 | Channel 4
The brand new and highly anticipated fourth series of Emmy, Critic’s Choice and IGN award-winning Rick and Morty will make its UK premiere on Channel 4, with the first three series airing on E4 from February - the first time ever on free-to-air UK television.

vid
Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub!

‘Rick and Morty’ Season 4 More Serialized, Creators Advise Fans to Watch Season 3 Before
Even more good news: Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland are already writing Season 5

Rick & Morty Season 4 Adds Taika Waititi, Sam Neill & More as Guest Stars

Rick & Morty Season 4 First Look Images Parody Gladiator

Rick-and-Morty-season-4-Gladiator-parody.jpg

Rick-Morty-Season-4-Crocubot.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, makes me drool at the thought.

Good news - it's back on 10 November!

Bad news - only five episodes.

More good news - there's a trailer!

Will it be on Netflix UK 10th November?

Ignore, just noticed on the 1st post on this page it's not. Boo.

Last edited:
Not coming to the UK until January! Are they for fudgeing real, might as well start pirating stuff if they're not even gonna let us pay for it.

Not coming to the UK until January! Are they for fudgeing real, might as well start pirating stuff if they're not even gonna let us pay for it.

Could be worse, got to wait till the end of March for The Mandolorian in the U.K. which starts in the US on Monday.

Could be worse, got to wait till the end of March for The Mandolorian in the U.K. which starts in the US on Monday.
I'm extremely pissed off about that too.

Season 4 :laugh:

Still got it :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom