Rick and Morty

gavinhanly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know there's a "court transcript" thread, but SURELY Rick and Morty deserves a thread of its own? Just one of the best and most inventive (and ultimately very clever) shows on TV, IMO. It takes a couple of episodes getting used to it - but then becomes impossible not to binge from this episode onwards.

First two seasons on Netflix BUT most importantly, the third season is adding new shows on Netflix as they're shown in the states (every Tuesday I think). Highly HIGHLY recommended.

The Purge episode had my in tears i was laughing that much.

Genius show. Are they releasing the third series weekly on Netflix?

amazing show - season 3 is great so far as well.

Tiny Rick B*tchs

Vindicators episode another great one! And looks like we get Jerry back next week too.

Vindicators episode another great one! And looks like we get Jerry back next week too.

Wasn't thrilled when it became clear it would be a Jerry episode but quickly realised there was nothing to worry about and as with previous weeks thoroughly enjoyed it, the post credit scene is definitely one of the best lol

Just watched Pickle Rick, fantastic..

I watched this episode last night and can honestly say I think it's the best animated episode of anything I've seen since for over a decade. I was in tears watching it. The rat hybrid suit kit out and battle afterwards was brilliant. I actually thought at the start it was going to be a dull ish episode and then it just goes off the rails very quick.

We're obsessed with Rick and Morty in work. To the point that it's probably very irritating to anyone outside of our team, particularly given the posters of the Eyehole Man proclaiming 'get up on out of here' and Krombopulous Michael announcing 'Oh boy, here I go killing again' that confront anyone seeking IT assistance. Not to mention Mr Meeseeks's 'Fix your IT problem? Ooh yeah, can do!'...

I'm missing Jerry from this season (looooser), but it's still essential viewing. It's gotten pretty dark (a good thing), but for me nothing tops the 'keep Summer safe' melting ghost baby or the little boy apprehensively saying 'Lisa?' after the immortality field fails in the 'I can't believe they did that' stakes.

This week's episode seems to be building to a climax. Will we see the return of Tammy and Phoenix Person? The Simple Rick's bit was great, as was most everything else.

Lick, lick, lick my b***s!

Is everyone watching US or UK pace?

I was left stunned with this weeks ending on US pace (pre credits not post) - at the moment im finding it one of the best things on TV over game of thrones as well...

Only got into this recently after seeing it on Netflix, only took one episode for me and the wife to be hooked and binged Seasons 1 & 2 and now watching Season 3. We were watching at UK Netflix pace but could not resist acquiring the latest episode. Still to watch it.
Pickle Rick was outstanding !

Wife sent me this....

084.jpg

I rarely rewatch episodes of anything immediately, but have been rewatching this season's episodes, great stuff.

I was at an open mic night over the weekend and the compere tripped over a performer Patrick's name and rolled into Pickle Riiiick! A few of us laughed amongst some confused chuckles..

Last edited:
Most recent episode was great.

"You're pitching the Policeman's Ball to a black teenager, here."

Late to the party with this, just started season 1 over the weekend and I think I'm now on episode 7.

Very funny, the 'inner space' one where the giant dead guy ended up in orbit was excellent, and the 'sex robot' one I watched last night was great - in fact they've all been great so far.

Just been watching some on Youtube, brilliant. Is it only available on Netflix on TV?

Just been watching some on Youtube, brilliant. Is it only available on Netflix on TV?

UK i think so.

On a side not the Blu Rays from this can be imported and are region free. These are uncensored and have the full battery of swearing on them :D

Late to the party with this, just started season 1 over the weekend and I think I'm now on episode 7.

Very funny, the 'inner space' one where the giant dead guy ended up in orbit was excellent, and the 'sex robot' one I watched last night was great - in fact they've all been great so far.
The Inner Space ep is Anatomy Park. 'Would you like to ride the bone train?'.

Seems to be getting better and better, the newest episode (US pace) was LMAO funny.

I thought Morty's Mind Blowers was one of the weaker episodes to be honest. Although at least Mr Poopy Butthole was back.

I'm still plodding through, watched the one with The Council of Rick last night, fantastic. :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom