richer sounds warranty

adamcarvell

Established Member
Reaction score
my lg b6 old has developed a fault and is being collected next week for repair by regionalrepaircentre.co.uk
located in birmingham has anyone had any experience with them ?.

this was on monday evening.
Just turned my tv got no picture can access the menu from the home button navigating round no signal loads up the in built tuner just black screen. Turned simplink off then on did another picture test and a picture appears so try in built nothing try virgin get a tv picture back and tv through the apps first time this ever happened is it on its last legs still got warranty on it through richer sounds

Do you have an aerial connected?
yes
it was strange the tv clicked on but black screen on all inputs.the cursor worked magic remote so could navigate round it was only when i put into store mode and then back i got an app to work then virgin but the inbuilt tuner and interface is just black screen.

You're not meant to use Store mode, that's only for Demo purposes in a store.
Try the setup tuning procedure.

You're not meant to use Store mode, that's only for Demo purposes in a store.
Try the setup tuning procedure.
well all week nothing black screen get the program tuning even tells you how many channels its found but displays no picture or the freeplay software.
ive just flicked between inputs its come back on its not done anything all week and ive not touched anything ?
not sure now wether to go ahead with the repair now as its working again feel a right fool .

I’m confused now have I got an intermittent problem and should wait until it does break or is is it a webos software problem?.

Unplug it from the power socket, wait 10-15 mins, plug it back in and give it a few mins to stabilise. Check the Freeview tuner and AV inputs are all working as well as the built-in apps.
If all okay cancel the repair.
If it begins to act up you can always report it again.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom