Richer Sounds / Toshiba Dvd player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Franch12b, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Franch12b

Franch12b

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a Toshiba 340e last year as as mentioned in a previous thread the player just packed up in 15 months. Luckley I took out an extended guarentee. I called Richer Sounds from whom I bought the player and within a week they called me and told to come and pick another player of my choice. Not willing to take a chance getting another Toshiba ( too many going wrong ) I chose a Cambridge Audio and althought the picture is not as good as the Toshiba the sound is realy great. Just hope it lasts longer than Toshiba dvd's do. I can't praise Richer Sounds enough. Their after care is second to none. BIG UP YOU 'RS' keep up the good work.

2. thumbs83

thumbs83

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't understand why you accepted a dvd player from Richer Sounds that produces a picture that is not as good as the Toshiba player that you bought 15 months ago?

Unless you decided that you would sacrifice picture for better sound quality before you left to go to Richer Sounds?