• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

richer sounds tangent deal any good?

P4ULTHOM

Standard Member
was just wondering it £100 through vip deal which is cheap just thinking what it would sound like any advice please reply.

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
Maybe if you identified what it is your talking about, more people might be willing to respond.

So far all we know is it is a 'Tangent deal', but Tangent makes a lot of equipment, and we can't possibly know what 'deal' you are talking about.

Steve/bluewizard

S Bibby

Novice Member
I was quite interested in their Tangent DAB tuners, including the new ones which are coming in. One of the reasons is I hope to listen to Jazz FM again (!) - has anybody any experience of them?

stevedster

Novice Member
I was quite interested in their Tangent DAB tuners, including the new ones which are coming in. One of the reasons is I hope to listen to Jazz FM again (!) - has anybody any experience of them?

Stay clear of the old ones, I bought one... and took it back the same day. The display was awful (quite important for DAB!). The remote was pretty useless too.

S Bibby

Novice Member
Well, I know they might not be the best made and all that but the newer ones look quite good - there is one for £60 and another at £80. Think the difference is something to do with features like station presets and possibly outputs. I suppose they have little competition though except perhaps from the Teac and Yamaha ones I have seen. Richer also has Harman Kardon one which might be worth a look at, but all of these are in a higher price bracket than the Tangents.

I am really just looking for a DAB one and am not that bothered for other bands since I have an analogue tuner that is pretty good; it doesn't have a remote though as you can imagine.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom