• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Richer sounds any good ?

K

keysersossez

Bear in mind, it comes just the panel on its own, No Bracket, No Table Top stand, No wires

All which will cost you extra, are you going to hang it on the wall?

P

Paulo88

keysersossez said:
Bear in mind, it comes just the panel on its own, No Bracket, No Table Top stand, No wires

All which will cost you extra, are you going to hang it on the wall?

I was yes, I also need to connect SKY TV, DVD and a PS2. What would I need ?

K

keysersossez

youd need a scart terminal board where you connect all your devices to , this costs approx £120 when you purchase with a plasma, maybe a few pounds dearer if purchased separtley

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
well you can use scart picture can be soft but support WSS, RGB>VGA is a sharper picture but no WSS, will need PS2 RGB scart cable for RGB>VGA unit.
However what are you using for sound? PS2 and DVD will probably support component which is better so an AV amp with component swicthing feed DVD and PS2 to amp and AMP to screen and then connect sky direct via scart board or RGB>VGA box adding a DVDrecorder like a panny E55 can ease this tho SKY>E55>AMP (E55 will convert RGB scart to component)

there are around a 30 different ways to do this.....(i can think off) need to decode what is right for you.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom