Richer Hounds Horror Story-Ordering a special offer amplifier

P

Pauly

Hi a word of advice take or leave it its your choice

DON'T SHOP ONLINE OR MAIL ORDER WITH RICHER SOUNDS
Its can seriously damage your health

I wish i had enough enery or could be bothered to write the whole story of attempting to buy one of their special offers online or by

The story would include

Failed Credit card authorisation for no reason(we have had a computer/electronic problem)

No order confirmations whatsoever

No delivery details (ever)

20 + phone calls

The classic were out of stock now line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The, we have took one off another customers order in the warehouse to satisfy you story(we have 8 out there)

The it has't been delivered to you because it has'nt come into our warehouse story (YET SEE ABOVE we have 8 out there???)

The, we don't remember the previous phone calls you made line?

The ,we will get you one from another of our stores

The its on its way to you on DHL story

and finally...................the courier failed to pick it up story

The story isnt over yet as i am expecting tommorow "the we sold it at the store story"

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 phone calls-5 e-mails (non answered)
and 3 days in waiting and still no Special offer goods"

Paul

WOW! They must be employing cast offs from Techtronics!

hey mate take my advice and use www.hifijunkies.co.uk i have ordered a AMP, Speakers loads of speaker wire from them and there service is amazing really nice on the phone great prices even gave me discount for ordering so much (does not normally happen on the net) they come highly recomended FREE delivery on the day you choose what more could you want?

You're right they do sound like a polite version of Techtronics!

Originally posted by Pauly
DON'T SHOP ONLINE OR MAIL ORDER WITH RICHER SOUNDS

Paul

I can understand your feelings on this. I have been there as well. RS is the most frustrating company to deal with. Unfortunately they do have the odd bargain but they are the bottom of the pile IMHO. It still amazes me all the guff and quotes that are in theor shop re customer service.

Buyer beware.

Originally posted by comeclickbuy
hey mate take my advice and use www.hifijunkies.co.uk i have ordered a AMP, Speakers loads of speaker wire from them and there service is amazing really nice on the phone great prices even gave me discount for ordering so much (does not normally happen on the net) they come highly recomended FREE delivery on the day you choose what more could you want?

mmm you made your post sound so much like an advert that someone has reported it as possible spam.
I've done some research and hifi junkies are the online version of Audio T who have stores in the South. Whereas comclickbuy is computer hardware in Louth, Licolnshire (where, incidentally, we recorded our album :) ).
Are you recommending them for genuine reasons?

i used both hifijunkies.co.uk and hifibitz.co.uk, and both are excellent...!!

Sorry for making it sound like i am promoting the site, as i said i spent around £2000 on my home cinema with them and got such a great service that i try to spread the word about them as much as possible, being in the trade myself there certainly a company we can learn from in the way they handle there customers

great stuff!!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom