Richard Allan Speakers c. 1965

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Tiggerd, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Tiggerd

Tiggerd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My mum has Two Richard Allan speakers bought circa 1965, now surplus to requirements. They were bought at different times not at the same time; the cabinets in teak veneer are virtually identical but the speakers inside are not identical.

They are 655mm wide at the front and 800mm wide in the middle. and approximate 500mm deep. They are 830mm high. The wood work is in good condition considering age with no major marks. There is a repair on the front of one.

The units are 15 Ohm speakers - 12" (Richard Allan Golden Twelve) and 12" Stentorian plus 8" + 3". Each speaker has a crossover unit. The cones are in very good condition considering age.

Could anyone suggest a Price that I should ask for these?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
  2. KUBBY

KUBBY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +664
    Hi and welcome.

You'll see that I have edited your post,as It was,originally,an Advert for sale.That is not allowed in this forum.

Asking for members opinions on the value of the speakers, is allowed and this will help you create an Advert in the Classified section.What would really help would be the attachment of a photo.

Good luck,

K.

3. Tiggerd

Tiggerd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    here is a picture of one of the speakers and the inside of one of the speakers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]