RIA, National Media Museum, as seen through a fish eye

MoFoHo

Hi there. I thought I'd be brave and share a few pictures taken, not long ago, at one of me and my sons favourite places:

The National Media Museum here in Bradford. We took along his younger brother too.
It's the Widescreen Weekend here very soon. I don't know if any members here are familiar with the widescreen weekend?

For the majority of pics, I used a Nikon 10.5mm fisheye. It's a very fun lens, and I use it more often than I thought I would. It gives interiors especially a fresh perspective. I also occasionally used my 35mm f/1.8G for some shots (this is easily my favourite lens). They are all obviously handheld, just me walking about, taking in the atmosphere.

Hope you like them, its a fabulous place and very much recommended.
Feel free to critique them all you like. Or give me some tips? The D7100 is quite a handfull! And a heck of a learning curve from my D5100 I think!

DSC_4081.JPG

DSC_4086.JPG

DSC_4097.JPG

DSC_4130.JPG

DSC_4166.JPG

DSC_4171.JPG

DSC_4281.JPG

DSC_4284.JPG

DSC_4382.JPG

DSC_4388.JPG

DSC_4393.JPG

DSC_4174.JPG

Right that's enough mediocre photos for today! Hope you like them! I picked up a Sigma 10 - 20mm f4-5.6 this week, so I'll hopefully be revisiting my favourite place armed with a hulking great ultra-wide lens very soon!

shotokan101

Banned
Nice set - 2,5,9 and 11 stand out for me :)

JIm

rockchick762k

4, 8 and 9 for me, I can't make up my mind about fish eye....:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom