RGBs to component lead

Madders

Hi, is it possible to get a lead that has the scart for RGBs to fit the sky+ box one end with 3 component terminations the other end - i.e. no separate sync connection? So the sync would be through one of the other 3 connectors.

Thanks,

Steve

J

jmack

not sure , but i think the sky+ would have to output component, and the only set box i know that can do this is the netgem.

you can get the cables though

Madders

Thanks for the replies guys.

Galaxy - what I was trying to say unclearly was is it possible to have an RGBs scart to component cable with only 3 terminations with the sync being incorporated in one of the 3 terminations (sorry don't know correct terminology.)

Thanks,

Steve

MAW

Banned
Still RGB but with sync on green? You have to have a scart device that does this. If you just connect a scart to RGB lead, you just get no sync, and incorporating the sync is not just a lead. I think Nokia freeview boxes do this, and one or 2 other things, sync on composite os much more usual. Netgem can be switched from RGB and sync on composite, to YUV, in the menu. You then nned a scart to 3 phono lead, connectrd to the RGB pins to output it. Contact me here or via www.tbpav.co.uk if you want one.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom