RGBs to component lead

Madders

Hi, is it possible to get a lead that has the scart for RGBs to fit the sky+ box one end with 3 component terminations the other end - i.e. no separate sync connection? So the sync would be through one of the other 3 connectors.

Thanks,

Steve

J

jmack

not sure , but i think the sky+ would have to output component, and the only set box i know that can do this is the netgem.

you can get the cables though

Madders

Thanks for the replies guys.

Galaxy - what I was trying to say unclearly was is it possible to have an RGBs scart to component cable with only 3 terminations with the sync being incorporated in one of the 3 terminations (sorry don't know correct terminology.)

Thanks,

Steve

MAW

Banned
Still RGB but with sync on green? You have to have a scart device that does this. If you just connect a scart to RGB lead, you just get no sync, and incorporating the sync is not just a lead. I think Nokia freeview boxes do this, and one or 2 other things, sync on composite os much more usual. Netgem can be switched from RGB and sync on composite, to YUV, in the menu. You then nned a scart to 3 phono lead, connectrd to the RGB pins to output it. Contact me here or via www.tbpav.co.uk if you want one.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom