1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGBHV cable

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Thunder, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Thunder

Thunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    For any of you out there who want a decent RGBHV cable for theyre CRT have a look at Mark Grants. I have just taken delivery of one of these. The quality of this cable is totally amazing :thumbsup: The only thing to take into account is that it has the dimensions of a fire hose! :devil: I cant recommend this product enough :D

2. BenC

BenC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I just bought a 2m bog standard monitor cable (VGA to 5 x BNC) from Tottenham Court Rd for £15 for my new iscan (driving a Seleco SVP-400). The picture looks amazing, but I wonder if a better cable would make any difference? Anybody got any experience of this sort of change?

3. Thunder

Thunder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Read the beekeepers post on cables in the cable section of the forum :thumbsup: With video you really need cables and connectors that have a 75ohm resistance in order to get optimum performance :smashin: