RGB To Sky+ Box !!

andy_mfc

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi every1 i have a quick question i would like answering if any1 can help. my question is this : i own a SAMSUNG LE32R41BDX HDTV and i was just wondering if i connected my sky+ box to the tv via a rgb lead would this make the picture any better then running it through scart ? or if there is is there a better route to go down regarding leads ? thnx

Scart can carry RGB are you confusing it with another type of cable - S-Video for example?

not sure m8 lol all i want to know is what is the best lead in which 2 connect the sky+ box to my HDTV.

andy_mfc said:
not sure m8 lol all i want to know is what is the best lead in which 2 connect the sky+ box to my HDTV.

It is generally accepted that the best picture quality available from a Sky digibox to most TVs is by connecting a good quality scart lead from the digibox TV scart (which is the only one which outputs RGB) to a TVs RGB enabled scart (usually AV1) and that RGB is enabled in the Sky "Services", "System Setup", "Picture Settings" menu...but...there have been issues concerning Samsung LCD TVs and RGB versus Composite video with a lot of owners stating the latter provides the best picture from a Sky digibox...I suggest you read/search a lot of the posts/threads in the "LCD Televisions" Forum.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom