1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGB to S converter problem

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by chalkdust, Jul 14, 2003.

1. chalkdust

Jul 8, 2003
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hi, just wondering if anyone is familiar with this converter distributed through lektropacks. Prob is, converter is fine converting RGB to s from my cable box, except when it comes to Pay per view. It is described as being able to eliminate problems associated with macrovision and other types of anti-piracy measures. When I want to watch a film I have booked I get a colour band at the top of the screen from my panasonic ae100 about an eighth of the screen is affected and clearly visible, and off putting while trying to watch a movie. Linked to my TV I get picture disturbance across the wholr picture so can only assume the processor is at fault. Have tried different RGB scarts and s-leads but to no avail. My only alternative is via composite which isn't really satisfactory. I bought this from this forum so cannot go back to lektropacks. Any advice would be really welcome.