1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGB to RGB - DVD to PROJECTOR

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Ampman, Aug 8, 2001.

1. Ampman

Ampman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just bought a Toshiba TLP510 LCD Projector and am wondering how to get the best out of it.<br />It has S-VHS input and RGB D-SUB computer input.<br />Can I have a RGB Scart to RGB 15-pin computer input lead made up. I understand it has something to do with the frequency output from the DVD player and whether the projector is compatible with one or two syncs (H+V or separate H and V?).<br />Am I just wasting my time or is it really that much better than S-VHS? (My DVD is Tosh 2109).

Also does anyone know about DVDO line doubler?

Is it worth checking out?

Thanks Guys

2. Mr A

Mr A

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

you can split the RGB from your DVd into the syncs if you wish I put details unedr the threadRGB/SCART connections in this group. Have a look there first. Whether it is correct frequency etc I could not say.

By DVDO I presume you mean the Iscan Pro. IScan V1 and V2 do not do PAL. Gordon of Convergent AV will be able to tell you more.

Have alook at Gordon's website it will help a great deal.

Other than that have fun and enjoy your films, thats what it is all about!