RGB to COMPONENT help

Tim.Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just acquired a Toshiba TDP MT5 projector that I managed to repair this is my first projector setup so bare with me, I’m not expecting the projector to last long but the bulb was new before the PSU packed in…

I have just routed a component lead in the house from the ceiling mounted projector to where my av gear is and that works fine from the Pioneer dv737..

My problem is I have xbox ps2 tivo dvd and sky+ all going into a switch box then to tv I don’t really want to use the project all the time but I want the option of having any of my devices connected to my projector, so here goes…

The technical manual states this for the component input “YPbPr ED/HD Component Video- 3x RCA”

1. is there an scart RGB to component converter out there that someone has used and can recomend
2. Can the RGB output from the switch box be split first to the tv and second to the converter…

Tim

You want a few bits from the JS Technology selection!! All RGB sources into a switcher, then duplicated by the Active Video Buffer (scart distributor), then after the buffer a scart to RGB component converter for the component run to your projector.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom