Question RGB Strip Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusionhost

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear Sirs,

I am currently having my kitchen refitted and my electrician suggested I bought RGB LED strip lighting instead of spotlights/tubes due to the lack of space, brightness and cost effectiveness.

I require two sets of RGB / Cool White strip lights; two for the kitchen to go under my new cabinets – 1m and 1.1m.

Does anyone know who can provide this?

If so can they be made to measure and wired up ready to be wired into a wall switch?

If I am unable to do this do you have any suggestions on what I can use instead? For example LED tube lights, although I would need the complete unit/housing.

I am looking to place an order no later than Friday

If I can do this, I will likely order an RGB LED set for behind the TV on the same day. I know there were people on the forum who did this? Are they still members?

Kind Regards,
Jon

I bought my whole set on ebay. You can buy led strip sets which includes power brick, controller and the strip. Plus i bought solderless clip-on 90 degree connections (to put it around the TV) and solderless clip-on connections for the end of the strip to connect the 4 pin wire and also solderless wago wire connection to extend the wire.

We can provide a solution for you do you need any kind of remote control as well, doesnt seem much point in having RGBW leds without any form of control.

With LEDS we would always recommend soldering rather than relying on connectors, they can and do ultimately fail. We can make up LED lights to any length with the wiring pre-wiredif required.

We now only use 24v Pro LEDs as we have many problem with the "lower" cost ebay type ones.

Would you want one PSU/Driver/controller for the kitchen lights or one for each .

The ones we sell are detailed here

Budget LED Strips

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom