1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGB SCART OR COMPONENT OUT FO MY SAMSUNG 32" LCD ?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Beat, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Beat

Beat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've just bought the LE32A41B Lcd and am unsure which output to use from my dvd player.

I wish to use the vga connector input on my Lcd so that I can leave free the other inputs.

My dvd outputs RGB via scart so could I make an Rgb scart to Vga (Dsub) lead ?

Alternatively, my Dvd player outputs (YPrPb) and enables progressive content which I believe is the best quality. Unfortunately I don't think my Lcd accepts (YPrPb) as an input.

Would it be worth using one of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32837&item=5755227795&rd=1 or would I probably not see much improvement over RGB scart connections.

Hopefully there will be others who have had this problem and i'd like to know which method of connection they've used.

Thanks.

2. Rad

Rad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hello,

I recently bought one of these and was wondering if you managed to get component into the vga and if so how it looks.

Also I'm not very good at fiddling with the settings so I wondered what you have yours at for sky.

Cheers,
    Rich.