Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

RGB problems

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by paul7777g, Jun 17, 2003.

1. paul7777g

paul7777g

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am feeding my projector (Panasonic PT102) from a DVD player (Toshiba 330E). When on composite video all is ok, but when I try to use the RGB link from the DVD, the picture has two faults. 1:-It struggles holding on to the synch (on green) signal, and 2:- The signal appears to be to big for the input e.g. the picture is much larger than the composite video feed, approx 30% and therefore making the lines very visible.
    Come on all you experts out there is there anything I can do or will I have to stick with my composite video feed.
    Cheers
    Paul7777g::confused:

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    The projector is not getting a sysnc signal when you switch to RGB try putting the composite feed onto the sync input.

Size of picture is fixed on your projector, though I did reactly get one of these to do 16x9

3. stratman

stratman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could also try a Synchblaster cable from Keene Electronics, this works perfectly on my NEC 9PG+

Regards, Simon.