1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGB problems

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by paul7777g, Jun 17, 2003.

1. paul7777g

paul7777g

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am feeding my projector (Panasonic PT102) from a DVD player (Toshiba 330E). When on composite video all is ok, but when I try to use the RGB link from the DVD, the picture has two faults. 1:-It struggles holding on to the synch (on green) signal, and 2:- The signal appears to be to big for the input e.g. the picture is much larger than the composite video feed, approx 30% and therefore making the lines very visible.
    Come on all you experts out there is there anything I can do or will I have to stick with my composite video feed.
    Cheers
    Paul7777g::confused:

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    The projector is not getting a sysnc signal when you switch to RGB try putting the composite feed onto the sync input.

Size of picture is fixed on your projector, though I did reactly get one of these to do 16x9

3. stratman

stratman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could also try a Synchblaster cable from Keene Electronics, this works perfectly on my NEC 9PG+

Regards, Simon.