rgb distortion

T

TheGuyWhoWonThe

I'm having trouble with a fairly old 28' nicam hitachi tv,when I run my xbox through rgb theres noticable pixel distortion also on some games theres a rather large black bar on the right hand side of the screen.I have a very old 27" sony trinitron tv at a repair shop,should I sell the hitachi and repair the sony or is there a way to fix the problems above.

Much thanks.

hi the black bar on the right when useing rgb sounds like rgb shift if the tv is old i don`t know if it will have the option the move the picture to the right to centre the screen.

ps won what :confused: :D

I don't think it has the option for the shift,is it possible to do it internally also the distortion happens through s-video aswell.

i don`t know if it can someone else mite tell ya.also what scart are you useing for the xbox.if you have sky are you useing rgb if so do you get this distorion.

I'm using the official microsoft scart lead,nah,I don't have sky.Could it just be that the tv isn't very good?,but then again even the crappy protech tv my parents used to have didn't have distortion.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom